December 15, 2012

All dressed up and ready to go!

So the day has finally come.  Pixie and Lola are now off at Petsmart in the adoptable cats center. I'd post a picture, but I only have ones of them behind the bars of the cages, and it breaks my heart. I'm going to the adoption event today so hopefully I will have better ones, or better yet, the most amazing ones of them going home with their perfect forever family.

I have to admit, I'm going to miss these little girls so much. The house is so empty without them.  I just hope I'm there to see them head to their own homes.

Also, I'll be doing one (hopefully) last update on my two lovelies.  I found out yesterday that Lola is actually only 2, which makes a whole lot more sense than 7!  Also makes it much easier for her to be adopted.  So there we have it, their story is hopefully almost done. I can't wait to see where they end up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment