December 15, 2012

Meet Lola!


Hi there folks, my name is Lola. I'm two years old and I'm a lucky black cat. My foster mom calls me the sweetest cat that she ever did meet.  How about that?  I'd hate to brag, but I do love my human friends.  I can't wait for them to get home so I can run up for a snuggle and tell them about my day.


I just love to cuddle and am a little black shadow making sure you're not getting into any trouble without me.  I'm a laid back cat who just wants to be around people. Don't get me wrong though, I love my play time too! My favorite game is to leap up in the air after a feather wand.  I also love to sneak attack things from around a corner. My foster mom says it's the cutest thing to see me wiggling my tail just before leaping on the poor unexpected toy (Or my best friend Pixie if she's giving me too much trouble.)


Mostly, I just want to be around you.  I do like laying in the sun sometimes though, just catching the rays and kicking back.  After that, I may tour the house for a bit, making sure that each nook and cranny is all in its place.  I love exploring and finding places I bet you don't even know existed. 


I am definitely a nurturing, patient cat.  If anything is wrong in the house, I am immediately there looking to see how I can make it better.  I love looking after my little friend Pixie and making sure she doesn't get into any trouble too.  Maybe you could take us both home?  I love to snuggle with her while you're gone and we play really well together!  


I'd be happy just to have a place to call my own though. I'm kinda sad to be here at the Petsmart on Grant and Swan waiting for my forever family. I'd much rather be with you, snuggling and cuddling and just being around friendly faces.



My purrrfect home is out there I'm sure!  I get along with most everyone, other cats, dogs, kids and anything that's not small and may look like something I could hunt. I learn very quickly too, so I rarely get into trouble once you tell me not to do something. 

If you'd like to meet me, I'd love to see you at the Petsmart on Grant and Swan.  Ask to see me in person, I am kinda scared that I got put back in a cage after being in the pound, but I'd love to show you my true colors. 

Lots of love,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment