September 11, 2012

Busy day

Well, didn't get a good video today.  It's a work in progress. I think I may have to set up a camera to record me playing with them. I didn't realize how hard it was to keep them entertained and record. I'll get it eventually though.

Today was a busy day. I just got home from Petsmart where I was helping to clean some of the kennels our fosters are in there. It was so awesome to have a chance to play with some of the other kitties up for adoption. It was bad though. I just wanted to take them all home with me!

I forgot to bring my camera, but am heading back tomorrow morning so hopefully I'll get some good pictures of some other cats!


In the meantime, here are some pictures of Pixie and Lola!  I'm still working on my kitty camera skills so sorry some of these are a bit weird.Pixie and Lola ran around the house a bunch when I was eating dinner and now are passed out on the couch next to me.  It's so cute, Pixie has pushed the cushions apart to snuggle in her little den. Lola was hanging out on the arm until I was petting Pixie and she got jealous. Now she's passed out within arm's reach, and every so often mews sleepily and rolls over to be pet. 

Snuggle times! 

 I'm glad I got a picture of her gorgeous eyes. :)

 Sleeping...
...but still available for petting. *hint**hint* 

No comments:

Post a Comment