September 5, 2012

Blog Introduction


Hello internet world! 

This is a blog I started to chart my adventures in fostering cats for the organization Tucson2Tails.  I always loved to read more about animals that were up for adoption, and I wanted to try my hand at it. Hopefully, getting a bit more of a glimpse into their lives will help my fosters find their purrfect forever home. :)

So please follow and share their stories, and I'll do my best to give you some wonderful cuteness for your day!

Side note: If you're from the Tucson area and are looking to adopt a cat (or dog!), definitely go check out the organization I foster for, Tucson2Tails as well as PACC Pets Need You on Facebook. They both have lovely animals who are just waiting for their forever homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment