September 5, 2012

Meet Pixie!

NOTE:  This is the information when she first arrived in her foster home, see the cat update on Sept. 24th for more current information on her personality! 

Pixie is an adorable little ball of fur.  She can't be too far out of kittenhood and is a bit more hesitant than Lola. She likes to hide out in her room, but is incredibly playful when she's comfortable. She's getting more precocious every day. Once she gets used to her new surroundings I don't know if I'll be able to keep up!

Smiling for the camera
 
Pixie is a bit of a princess. Not only is she completely photogenic, but seems to be a little vain. She always stops and grooms herself the moment she gets a hair out of place. She is going to be someone's spoiled pet. She won't leave your side if you pet her and as long as she's comfortable in her space, she wants to be right beside you.  I love taking pictures of her, she has the cutest face! Unlike Lola, she primps and poses for the camera wonderfully.  I think it's mostly because she loves to be the center of attention. When I'm petting Lola in their room, she must always try to get in my lap for some loving....and then of course give Lola some grooming tips to make sure she isn't looking ragged

 You missed a spot, let me get it for you!

I am going to try to get a video of Pixie playing soon. She hasn't cooperated so far, playing right up until the camera turns on. I think the blinking, recording light distracts her too much, or she just wants to make sure she looks good for the camera. ;)

Gotta get ready for my close-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment